SKF 6003 Bearing
Slewing drive bearings are usually found in application such as: wind turbines, heavy load transporters, solar trackers, harbor cranes, hydraulic equipment, crane steering mechanisms, automation systems, heavy load manipulators, yaw and pitch control tables.
The slewing drive is a gearbox that can safely hold radial and axial loads, as well as transmit a torque for rotating. The rotation can be in a single axis, or in multiple axes together. Slewing drives are made by manufacturing gearing, bearings, seals, housing, motor and other auxiliary components and assembling them into a finished gearbox.
Slewing drives function with standard worm technology, in which the worm on the horizontal shaft acts as the driver for the gear. The rotation of the horizontal screw turns a gear about an axis perpendicular to the screw axis. This combination reduces the speed of the driven member and also multiplies its torque; increasing it proportionally as the speed decreases. The speed ratio of shafts depends upon the relation of the number of threads on the worm to the number of teeth in the worm wheel or gear.
- 21inch Slewing Drive for Solar and Wind Power System Best Quality
- AURORA BEARING
- Plain Bearings
- Hot Sale for Solar Tracker Systems Se7 with DC Motor
- ABB MOTORS AND MECHA
- Construction Vehicles Used Slewing Drive for Excavator and Solar Tracker
- Outer Ring - Both Si
- Water Factory Machine Used Slewing Drivewith AC Motor
- Powder Coat
- Unirex N2
- Wanda Slewing Drive for Mining Machinery Available in Warehouse
- Slewing Drive for Agriculture Machine with Hydraulic Motor
- Single Row | Angular
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- Wea Slewing Drive with Best Price for Slew Place and Best Quality
- Cam Follower and Tra
- High Quality Slewing Ring for Slewing Drive to Machine Parts with Low Price and Low Quantity
- Single Row
- Cylindrical Roller B